Most people are surprised by how modern Ratchada, Bangkok is, because it literally offers something for everyone. Along with the usual tourist spots that offer great shopping opportunities and even grand palaces, it also offers beautiful views and exquisite hotels to stay in while you’re there. Also known as Ratchadaphisek, this is one city you won’t want to miss while you’re in the Bangkok area.
What Can They Offer You Today?
Whether you love to shop, tour local areas, or enjoy a fantastic nightlife, this is the area you want to be in. You can find great hotels and activities to enjoy both inside and outside, including the following:
- The street mall: with hundreds of stalls that sell everything from clothing to jewelry and so much more, you won’t want to miss this mall if shopping is what you do best. Look for exclusive Thai products while you’re there, and don’t forget to stop for a bite to eat whenever you need a little R&R time.
- Rot Fai (Train) market: open from 6 p.m. to midnight Thursday through Sunday, this train market consists of a street filled with many interesting vendors. You can easily get there via the MRT system, and it offers everything from great music to snacks and even wares such as handbags, shoes, and clothing. It is the perfect way to spend your spare time while you’re in the Ratchada section of Bangkok.
- Bounce Thailand: conveniently located, this trampoline park offers a lot of fun activities for those who have children. If your kids have been antsy and need to exert some of that pent-up energy, this is the perfect place to take them, and there is more than one hotel in Ratchada, Bangkok, located near the facility.
- House Rama RCA: the Royal City Avenue area is filled with lots of clubbing activities for those who prefer a little more action in their nightlife, and it is also home to numerous cinemas that offer indie films, documentaries, and both international and Thai films of all sorts. The House Rama RCA is also conveniently located inside the RCA Mall.
- Indoor go-cart track: located inside the RCA Plaza Shopping Mall, this go-cart track is open from 1 p.m. to midnight and offers go-carts of all sizes. They are made to accommodate both children and adults, making this the perfect place to go when the entire family wants to escape for a while and have a little fun.
Offering Something for Everyone
Best of all, the Ratchada area of Bangkok offers something for all types of people, regardless of what their preferences or tastes are. Between the spots with historic and cultural significance and the huge shopping malls – there is even one that is seven stories high! – and much more, the city of Bangkok has it all. You can easily get the details simply by going online, making your next trip to this area of the world a very exciting one indeed.